Friday, April 29, 2016

Mothers its your Day!!!

Mothers day is coming up and I would like to dedicate this blog to all the women who have been influential in my life especially my mom.    Growing up I was the youngest of three.  My mom and dad worked long hours for very little pay but somehow always made  out of .15 cents.  My mom is one of the most hard working determined  faith the size of a mustard gotta love GOD or where would we be woman.  My mom has taught me perseverance  hard work and to trust in God no matter how your circumstances and situations look.  My mom is a cancer survivor and no matter how she feels she is grateful  for everyday to wake up on this side of life.  When I was growing up I felt my mom was so strict at times and soooooo bossy.  Now being a mother myself I understand so much more .  I know now why we went to church all day Sunday bible study on Wednesday childrens church on Friday night and choir rehearsal on Saturday mornings. The discipline that we were taught and the hard work that was instilled within us  shows through to this day.  We were taught that nothing in life is free and if we want the best in life we have to work for it. And we are.  We are all hard workers.           When we were children we may not have shown the appreciation for all the things you did for us whether it was pick up a side job to make sure we had all we needed or be there to make memories with us We appreciated it.  WE appreciate you.  You are an amazing woman of God a fighter a survivor and  hardest working woman I know and I love you  for all you do and did for  me ,my brother and sister.  Sometimes it was rough for us but God brought us through and look at us now.
     I have been fortunate to have some of the greatest women in the world to me in my life from birth to now.  I thank each and everyone of you for helping to mold me into the woman I am today.  Happy mothers day to every mother out there I love you for what you do day in and day out giving life and sustaining life.  Enjoy your day because you definitely deserve it.  Your worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment