Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Who do you think you are?

Do you think your a good person?  I mean a really good person.  Not taking advantage of anyone. Not hurting someones feelings.  Not being inconsiderate and selfish or just plain ole ignorant?  Or just down right mean?  Do you know that you are being this way or are you ignoring it?  Have people in your life said it at one time or another the same things about you and you get mad at them and think they are "Hating on you"?  I will admit it.  I feel like I am a good person whenever I see someone in pain hurting emotionally physically or mentally I just want to help them.  Its in my nature.  I feel sympathy and empathy for all those who need it.  But I have been at times inconsiderate selfish and have hurt someones feelings.   Whether it was knowingly or unknowingly I have down some people wrong.  For a long time I thought I was grateful I thought I showed my gratefulness to those who I was grateful for.  Looking back now I feel I missed the mark a few times.  Not that many times I was doing it purposefully but none the less I did it.  Whether it was an action or a word. I did it.  Its taken some time for me to realize that before I wasn't truly grateful.  I was praying last night and i got a flash back over my life and I started to cry. Not tears of sorrow but of joy.  I cant believe how grateful I truly am.  I look at my sons and my heart just flutters.  I created them (with help from my husband of course) but I did that.   I look at my husband and I want to just squeeze him and never let him go.  I don't know where I would be without him in my life.  We have gotten through so much together. ( I don't say it enough  but I love you hun).  My life is far from perfect I am no where near the vicinity of perfect but I try everyday to be the best me I can be.  I am starting a campaign to be grateful  everyday.  I am grateful everyday I wake up because I know I could've been gone a long time ago but here I stand,    I try to no longer be selfish whether its not eating the last chicken wing or cinnamon roll or making sure the needs of the most important people in my life are met.
 I want to say to anyone I have met and have some way hurt your feelings said something crazy to or just down right mean too(pretty sure that's a low number on that one)  I am truly sorry.  I hope you have not carried that with you for a long time and if so I apologize for not saying sorry a long time ago.  I know how carrying "baggage" around with you  can weigh you down so I'm sorry.    If you've hurt someone and you know it or even if you think you may have been a jerk to someone just say your sorry (but mean it)  Nothing worse than just being mean angry and hateful to everyone around you that just spawns more mean angry and hateful people.  We so don't need that in the world today.  I hope this message reached someone and possibly made a difference in your life.  I am on a journey to inspire and heal and if I can help to inspire and heal some people along the way that would be amazing.  Thank you for taking the time to read reflect and absorb what I am saying

I'm grateful for you and pray you have a blessed and grateful life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment